Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Wimborne RFC shall be held on
Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 7:00PM
All club members are invited to attend.
The meeting will be held at the Clubhouse, however, the number of people being allowed to attend in person is limited in accordance with Government guidance. The meeting will also be broadcast online. Either options can be booked by EMAIL to Hon. Secretary.
- To note attendance and receive any apologies
- To note minutes from the previous AGM.
- To receive and approve reports from the Wimborne RFC Management Committee and the Mini & Youth Chairman.
- To receive and approve reports from the Wimborne RFC Treasurer for year ending June 2020 and update on June 2021 accounts.
- To elect officers to serve on the Management Committee for the coming year. Nominations for officers need to be submitted by EMAIL to Hon. Secretary seven days before the AGM.
- To elect any new Vice Presidents and/or Life members
- To hear Any Other Business. Any other Business should be submitted by EMAIL to Hon. Secretary seven days before the AGM.